The ability to move our bodies affects our performance, culture, and especially, the quality of our lives.
At Yes U Can USA, if you are a child or adult with a disability, WE GET U MOVIN’!
Yes U Can USA has assisted hundreds of children and adults with disabilities by providing thousands of adapted sports, fitness, and recreational sessions as well as healthy-eating workshops.
Our participants include individuals with MS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, Cancer, Heart Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s, Autism, etc., and come from Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Witches Brew & Barbecue 1st Annual Delaware Cornhole Tournament & Community Event
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
FREE Admission for Non-Players! (State Park entrance fee in effect for all)
Compete in the tournaments or enjoy playing the yard games. Listen to music, drink a beer, throw an axe and delight in the Food Trucks’ offerings. You can “Get Your Witch On” and join us in a fun “Witches Dance” (instructor will teach you)! It will be a fun day for you, your families and friends in this Halloween Season, Fall Day! Join us and bring a friend or two! Please share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., thank you.
- – Brews by Midnight Oil Brewing Co.
- – Harvest Ridge Winery
- – Battle Axe
- – Food Trucks & Live Music
- – 50/50 & Lottery Board Raffle
- – Competitive Tournament: Double Elimination: 1st & 2nd Place Cash Prize.
- – Social Tournament: 4 Games Guaranteed: 1st & 2nd place Gift Card Prizes
- – Tournament Players receive beer tickets at registration
- – Official Rules & Regulations will be Posted at Tournament
- ***Cornhole Tournament Registration Opens 11am | Bags Fly at Noon
Cornhole Player Tickets: http://bit.ly/gowitch
Download PDF Flyer: Witches Brew & BBQ Cornhole Tournament & Event Flyer
Brews by Midnight Oil Brewing Company & Tournaments managed by 1st State Cornhole
The Winner of the Ultimate Experience for 2 Trip, Karen Poore!
Congratulations Karen, have a wonderful time in Napa Valley California on the Napa Wine Train!!! (photo: Karen, Vickie and Ellen)
A heartfelt thank you to all who supported Yes U Can USA and bought tickets. We couldn’t do this without you.
Yes U Can Featured on Channel 3’s “Brotherly Love.”
AmazonSmile Donation Program with Your Help
Please sign up for Amazon Smile and choose Yes U Can USA. It is free to you. 5% of your purchases will go to Yes U Can USA! This does not add to your purchase. Thank you.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
We Are An Official US Paralympic Sports Club!
Created in 2007 by U.S. Paralympics, a division of the United States Olympic Committee, the community-based Paralympic Sport Club program involves youth and adults with physical and visual disabilities in physical activity and sports in their community, regardless of skill level. With 21 million+ physically disabled Americans, including thousands of military personnel, this is an important community need.